So How Much Does It Cost To Live At International House?
Accommodation Fees Includes room fee, weekly housekeeping of every apartment kitchen, living area and bathrooms, gas, electricity, water, full use of the gymnasium, swimming pool, printers, photocopiers, onsite maintenance, 24 hour security, as well as 24/7 assistance from our staff and other recreational facilities.
*Residents will be given the option to stay for 1,2 or 3 Trimesters.
*Failure to stay for the nominated time will result removal of discounts.
*(Study Abroad Exchange students only need to stay for the one trimester).
*Students studying English @ Deakin International will have different options due to the difference in length of courses.
*Option to pay in installments via Ezidebit.
*If you are invoiced for more than 1 Trimester and then you choose to move out, your invoice will be readjusted to the full price with no discounts and you will be required to pay that difference or it will be deducted from your Security Deposit when you move out.
- 2 bedroom Apartment A$315 Per Week Per Person
- 3 bedroom Apartment A$310 Per Week Per Person
- 4 bedroom Apartment A$305 Per Week Per Person
- 5 bedroom Apartment A$300 Per Week Per Person
- 6 bedroom Apartment A$295 Per Week Per Person
- 7 bedroom Apartment A$290 Per Week Per Person
- Unlimited Wireless Fibre Internet A$20 Per Week Per Person (no caps)
- Stay 2 Trimesters and get 2.5% discount
- Stay 3 Trimesters and get 5% discount
- In Summary:-
- Fully furnished apartments and bedrooms
- One (1) trimester minimum stay for all Deakin College & Deakin University students
- One (1) trimester minimum stay for Study Abroad Exchange Students
- Stay as long as you like past the minimum stay
- Optional bedding and kitchen packs for $154 AUD Inc GST each
- Same sex apartments
- Live with your friends if you want to
- Weekly apartment communal area housekeeping
- Electricity, gas, water & maintenance included
- No application fee
- No references required
- Fully furnished, spacious apartments. Each apartment has its own kitchen, living room and bathroom/s
- Large, Spacious bedrooms for each resident - no share bedrooms and lots of personal space
- Unlimited, wireless broadband internet
- FREE Swimming pool, gymnasium, table tennis and billiard tables, all onsite
- Study lounge with printers and photocopiers (supply own paper) available 24/7
- Coin operated laundry with washing machines and dryers
- 24 hour 7 day a week security
- On site live in Caretaker available to assist you
- 24/7 contact with staff if required
- Spacious grounds with BBQs and beautiful gardens to study or relax in
- 500 metre walk to Deakin College, Deakin International Campus and entrance 3 of Deakin University Campus, just 5 minutes to class!
- Easy access to Holmesglen TAFE & Box Hill Institute campuses via a short trip on public bus, tram or train
- Apply online directly. Guaranteed room subject to availability!
- Confirmation of your booking within a few hours
A Security Deposit is a compulsory fee of A$1000 and is refundable at departure. There is a compulsory $A100 departure fee deducted at departure and this covers the cost of cleaning and restocking bedrooms and apartments as well as steam cleaning of carpets.
Any extra deductions for missing inventory or damage caused when the students vacate bedrooms will also be deducted, as well as any monies owed.
Security Deposits are also known as Bonds and are usually the equivalent to one month's accommodation fees.