So How Much Does It Cost To Live At International House?
Accommodation Fees Includes room fee, weekly housekeeping of every apartment kitchen, living area and bathrooms, gas, electricity, water, full use of the gymnasium, swimming pool, printers, photocopiers, onsite maintenance, 24 hour security, as well as 24/7 assistance from our staff and other recreational facilities. Residents who choose to stay for subsequent trimesters will receive discounts on their weekly fees.
- 2 bedroom Apartment A$305 Per Week Per Person
- 3 bedroom Apartment A$300 Per Week Per Person
- 4 bedroom Apartment A$295 Per Week Per Person
- 5 bedroom Apartment A$290 Per Week Per Person
- 6 bedroom Apartment A$285 Per Week Per Person
- 7 bedroom Apartment A$280 Per Week Per Person
- Unlimited Wireless Internet A$20 Per Week Per Person (no caps)
- In Summary:-
- Fully furnished apartments and bedrooms
- One (1) trimester minimum stay
- Stay as long as you like past the initial trimester
- Optional bedding and kitchen packs for $154 AUD Inc GST each
- Same sex apartments
- Live with your friends if you want to
- Weekly apartment communal area housekeeping
- Electricity, gas, water & maintenance included
- No application fee
- No references required
- Fully furnished, spacious apartments. Each apartment has its own kitchen, living room and bathroom/s
- Large, Spacious bedrooms for each resident - no share bedrooms and lots of personal space
- Unlimited, wireless broadband internet
- FREE Swimming pool, gymnasium, table tennis and billiard tables, all onsite
- Study lounge with printers and photocopiers (supply own paper) available 24/7
- Coin operated laundry with washing machines and dryers
- 24 hour 7 day a week security
- On site live in Caretaker available to assist you
- 24/7 contact with staff if required
- Spacious grounds with BBQs and beautiful gardens to study or relax in
- 500 metre walk to Deakin College (MIBT), Deakin International Campus and entrance 3 of Deakin University Campus, just 5 minutes to class!
- Easy access to Holmesglen TAFE & Box Hill Institute campuses via a short trip on public bus, tram or train
- Apply online directly. Guaranteed room subject to availability!
- Confirmation of your booking within a few hours
A Security Deposit is a compulsory fee of A$1000 and is refundable at departure. There is a compulsory $A100 departure fee deducted at departure and this covers the cost of cleaning and restocking bedrooms and apartments as well as steam cleaning of carpets.
Any extra deductions for missing inventory or damage caused when the students vacate bedrooms will also be deducted, as well as any monies owed.
Security Deposits are also known as Bonds and are usually the equivalent to one month's accommodation fees.
Your fees provide for unlimited, wireless broadband internet and a landline in every bedroom.
Telephone calls are made using a "telephone card" or "calling card" and residents are able to purchase those on arrival from various stores for the relevant countries they wish to contact. Residents are given their direct bedroom telephone number on arrival.
Calls are free to receive from anywhere in the world. Residents can also call each others rooms, our Caretakers and our office free of charge at anytime of the day or night. Parents are reassured that there is a landline they can call as well as instant access to our unlimited wireless broadband internet, giving them peace of mind that contact is always available.